Entry Level Laborer/Carpenter – $15-16hr on 1st Shift
A Tempe manufacturer is looking for entry level General Laborers/Carpenters. Laborers will be building and refurbishing construction office trailers.
1st shift - Monday through Friday
- Summers hours: 5am to 3pm
- Winter hours: 6am to 4pm
May work some Saturdays - Overtime is available
Contract to Hire - will have the opportunity to be hired on direct pending performance and attendance
Opportunity to advance into higher level roles - have had candidates move into Operations Manager and Production Manager roles within 3 years
- May do some demolition of used trailers
- Will paint used and new trailers
- Will be installing furniture and flooring
- Will remove and install HVAC units
- May do some drywall, carpentry, framing
- May build and assemble aluminum ramps and steps
- Will do some moving, loading, unloading, and palletizing of construction parts
- Will work outside under a tent/covering
- 6+ months of general labor/carpentry/construction experience
- Must be able to use hand tools and power tools
- Experience following work instructions or blueprints is a plus
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.