Demolition /General Labor
- Demolition company doing Tenant Improvements in greater Los Angeles area need general laborers for la area.
- Primarily Assisting in demolition and deconstruction activities of buildings by constantly taking all demo construction materials out of the work site and into the removal(trash bins), keeping work site clean.
- Shovels debris into bins and other waste containment containers.
- Loads and unloads construction debris into trucks and roll off boxes.
- Prepares/Protects job site and seals off work area, using plastic sheeting and tape.
- Positions portable air evacuation and filtration systems inside work area.
- Keeping site and grounds clean and neat.
- Performs daily equipment checks.
Maintains loading docks free of debris as well as pathway to and from job site.
- Performs work safely in accordance with departmental safety procedures and operates
- Bilingual Preferred or Spanish speaking
- 6 months of experience in demolition or construction or landscaping/ Roofing
- Must be eligible to work in the US and submit to a drug test
- Must be able to work from 6pm-6am.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.