combination of world-class people, out-of-the-box thinking, the best technology available, a genuine safety-before-production mindset, and decades of collective experience demolishing anything imaginable. Couple this with the most beautiful beaches in the country and world-class sports teams, Tampa is the place to be.
What you’ll get to do as an Estimator:
- Estimate both interior, selective, total, and bridge demolition projects in Florida, and if you so desire, throughout the Southeast
- Ensure that the customer is happy and well taken care of
- Mentor the next generation of demolition professionals
- Deliver high quality work
- Ensure SAFETY standards are continuously met
- Business Development (everyone does this)
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a demolition estimator
- You are able to travel to attend site visits
- You have a strong work ethic and a desire to work your way up to increasing levels of skill and responsibility
- You are highly trust-worthy (dependable, honest, and a team player)
- You have strong verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- You have strong Microsoft Excel, Word and plan reading skills
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a Team. Do work that matters. We work together to get the job done throughout the Southeast.
- More than a job. We promote from within and invest in our team every chance we get.
- Medical plan coverage including medical, dental, and vision.
- Company match on retirement plan.
- Vehicle Allowance & Expense Reimbursement
- Start accruing Paid Time Off (PTO) for all positions on your first day.