****NOW HIRING SKILLED CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN GA***
- Demolition and Concrete work
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at heavy construction projects
- Construct, fabricate, assemble and disassemble concrete form work of fixtures of metal, wood and other accessories
- Follow Daily Procedures and Protocols as set forth in job orientations and training
- Properly follow OSHA safety procedures
- Report issues to Manager and team officials
- Building structures required to the specifications of the job
- Platforms, stairs, concrete forms, framework, temporary frame shelters, Dock building, etc.
- Examine drawings, sketches, building plans and form drawings to determine material required and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated
- Use carpentry hand tools such as levels, squares, plumb bobs, hammers, hand and power saws, adjustable wrenches, drill motors, reciprocating saws, pry bars, etc
- Supply of non-electric/pneumatic hand tools is required
- Prepare layout of form or fixture to be fabricated using grades and layout lines
- Construct forms, chutes and align form panels for pouring concrete and grout
- Install temporary handrails, stairs and ladders. Erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Ability to tie rebar
Must be willing to submit to life time background check
Experience with hand tools and precison tools a plus
Open to working over time including weekends a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.