Acts as lead on commercial or residential restoration jobs to ensure completion of demolition and various restoration activities. Ensures compliance with insurance companies and company standards and guidelines. Ensures all documentation is completed and submitted.
- Retrieves work orders, checks route for travel, ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, and arrives to work site.
- Manages and completes assigned jobs according to company processes.
- Maintains quality control on each job.
- Provides cleaning and restoration services to residential and/or commercial customers to include carpet cleaning, hard floor care, fire damage restorations, water damage restorations, and deodorization.
- May train Helper.
- May sell add-on services and products for residential customers.
- Prepares documentation and pictures according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3 years experience in the restoration field Certifications:
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- OCT – Odor Control Technician
- WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician Valid Drivers’ License and satisfactory driving record
- Good verbal and written and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of disaster restoration skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.