Corporate Facilities Consultant
Our client is currently seeking a Corporate Facilities Consultant for a healthplan based in the Chattanooga, TN area.
Shift: 8am to 5pm M-F *No Weekends*
- Coordinates employee relocations throughout the building.
- Assist with all facility projects including construction of new offices; this includes designing structural floor plans, furniture layout, and cost allocation per department/cost center, disaster recovery, and evacuation plans.
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis to do drawings of new offices or redesigning of existing offices.
- Handle reconfiguration of furniture in offices, reconfiguration of cubicles, and the construction/demolition of cubicles.
- Responsible for space planning and drawings.
- MUST HAVE AutoCAD experience!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years’ experience in Interior Design (Structural Design experience does not count)
- Project management experience highly preferred.
- Computer literate.