HIRING CONSTRUCTION LABORERS!!!
Interviewing Qualified Candidates Immediately!
Construction company hiring construction laborers to assist is basic construction labor duties on an outdoor construction site.
- Previous construction experience
- Reliable transportation to meet at job site
- Basic PPE gear (hard hat, work boots, vest, gloves, safety glasses etc.)
- Experience using basic hand tools and power tools
- Duties include but not limited to; site clean-up, trench digging, moving materials, demolition and assisting foreman
Contact Chris for details!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.