Are you a skilled construction worker looking for a new opportunity in the Bay Area?? Let's connect!
I am currently hiring for an experienced construction worker. This position is with a restoration company working on a variety of project types such as: demolition, restoration, drywall, and much more.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working in the field on construction projects. Must own a toolbelt with basic handtools, and be familiar with their usage. Must own safety equipment (glasses, steel-toe boots, etc.) Looking for an individual who is coachable, takes initiative, and is a team player.
- 3+ years of construction field experience
- Owns toolbelt and basic tools
- Ability to meet at job sites in the Bay Area or main office (Hayward)
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug test, and Background check
- OSHA 10 preferred
- IICRC certification is a plus
- Varies - can be residential, commercial, or industrial.
- Hours - Standard Monday through Friday, first shift schedule.
- Will meet at job sites or main office.
- Jobs are construction environments - must be comfortable working outside/in weather conditions.
Pay: $25 - $28, depending on experience and qualifications.
If interested, send your updated resume to
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.