Construction Branch Manager – Abatement/Remediation/Demolition
An Environmental Contracting Company is seeking an Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. This is a full-time position that requires an energetic, detail-oriented professional who is a strong multi-tasker.
- Serve as an instrumental part of the organizational goal to be the preferred contractor for industrial & commercial customers by building effective customer relationships
- Oversee the hiring to build a team of best-in-class professionals who can fulfill the needs of our client’s customers. Examples are industrial or commercial coatings, insulation, mechanical contractors, and similar
- Create and manage the sales strategy for the market; seek out opportunities to bid contracts that that are aligned with the organizational strategy and goal.
- Solicit bid packages; delegate and manage responsibilities for estimating and bidding to the appropriate internal parties for execution.
- Oversee and manage the team to ensure the successful execution of jobs, timely billing, and project schedules.
- Responsible for profit recognition, job control percentages, and the collection of receivables
- Actively contribute to the culture of safety and serve as an essential part of safety programs.