Concrete Cutting Operator/ Core Driller – Portland, OR
Penhall is Offering SIGNING BONUS for all New-Hired Experienced Concrete Cutting Operators. ** $2000.00 sign on Bonus in 90 days
Please apply online at Penhall.com and list Sign-On Bonus as your referral. You can also apply in person at your local Penhall branch. It's that simple. After you have worked with Penhall Company for 60 days, you will receive a sign-on bonus in your pay check!
The Penhall Company, has an immediate opening for Experienced Concrete Cutting / Core Driller Operator in Portland, OR to join our team. Must have a minimum of two years core drilling, concrete sawing, cutting and/or removal experience.
Penhall has been the go-to concrete services partner for a wide-range of industries since 1957. What began as a single flat saw operation has developed into an expansive offering of concrete solutions, including concrete scanning, cutting, sawing and breaking/removal. Today, Penhall is the largest U.S. supplier of concrete services. Our capabilities and expertise span across 43 locations in 21 states & Canada.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical abilities
- 1 - 2 years minimum concrete cutting experience required
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable & reliable
- Work as a team
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
- Mathematical aptitude helpful (willing to train measurements & calculations)
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record (7 years) & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license and have a good driving history
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends or out of town if necessary
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
- Solid experience with concrete sawing, cutting and/or removal
- Proficiency in any or all of the following diamond or demolition tools: wall saw, core drill, flat saw, handsaws, ring saws and/or compressor tools
Penhall Company Offers:
- A full time career opportunity & competitive wages
- Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay -401K retirement plan
- Uniforms -Mentor Program dedicated to Safety, Training & Continuous Improvement
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.