Commercial Construction – Temp Position/$70/hr Prevailing Wage (Travel – East Coast)
This is a REAL Opportunity - Hiring ASAP
Local Colorado Construction Company is looking for an experienced professional to work on a commercial project that will take place on the East Coast for approximately 3 months.
The project consists of the demolition and construction of a large skylight system on a commercial property beginning in mid-June.
We are seeking a leader with drive that is ready to work hard on site doing all aspects of the project including but not limited to: planning, labor, demolition, assisting with field supervision and coordinating with your foreman on safety - as well as bringing experience and dedication to seeing the entire project through to 100% perfection.
- Housing provided for entire duration of project near job site
- Travel expenses or Mileage reimbursement provided (1 mobilization)
- Hourly rate of $70.00 (Prevailing Wage)
- 4 days per week – 10 hour shifts
- 20% night work
- Health Insurance, Vision/Dental etc. offered
- Duration of Employment mid-June to approx. October (no guarantees on length of project)
Candidates will only be considered if:
- You have at least 2 excellent professional references from previous a manager/supervisor or foreman in the
- You have at least 5 years of construction experience
- You have a valid driver’s license and no DUI’s in the last 3 years
- You possess basic hand tools and some power tools
- You can live out of state for at least 3 months
- Be willing to join the Union short term (we will pay your dues)
- Be ready to start work no later than June 10th.
Email your resume. Candidates that provide a cover letter will have additional consideration.
This is a temporary position. No Phone Calls or Solicitations.
Visit our website for additional information about our company and industry