Ranging in capacity from 0.5 yd3 to 2.5 yd3 (0.4 m3 to 1.9 m3 ), GSG grapples fit 20 to 80 metric ton material handlers to meet a wide range of application needs.
Designed to reduce maintenance, improve durability, lower operating costs and enhance safety, Genesis Scrap Grapples feature:
- Identical hardened steel bearings with dust seals at all pivot points to keep out contaminants
- A heavy-duty cylinder guarding system that protects the cylinders and internal components and is easily removed for maintenance
- Reverse-mounted cylinders that protect rods from damage
- Large-bore hydraulic cylinders to maximize clamping force
- Long-life, abrasion-resistant steel tips that are easily replaced with a simple perimeter weld.
Genesis also provides tine variety with flat- or point-tine shapes in half- or narrow-width spades for high-volume scrap processing.
Learn More about the GSG Grapple