The building dimensions are 50′ wide by 192′ long. The structure is single story wood construction with a crawl space under half the building and slab on grade in the other half. The structure does not contain asbestos or lead paint.
The winning bidder will be responsible for:
1. Removing the entire building, stoops, sidewalks, foundations, concrete slabs and footings.
2. Removing the remaining contents of the building.
3. Establishing proper drainage from the existing school and reestablishing grass.
4. Properly abandoning sewer, water and electrical.
5. Providing means and methods for controlling dust and keeping the site safe from public access during demolition
Bidders may schedule an appointment to view the project by contacting Chris Borg, Building and Grounds Manager, 218-679-1705.
Bids will be accepted until 10 a.m. on Wednesday March 12, 2014, at which time the bids will be publicly opened.
If interested mail or drop off a sealed bid to: Demolition Bid, Red Lake School District #38, PO Box 499, Red Lake, MN 56671.
Bids should include the amount of bid, name, address, phone number of bidder and copy of certificate of general liability insurance.
Red Lake School Board reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.